The best part about WW FreeStyle is that you can still indulge in tasty recipes like Cloud Bread without feeling guilty. (Eat your heart out, Nutrisystem!)
Here’s the “5-minute Cloud Bread” recipe:
- 4-5 sprays cooking spray
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp low fat cream cheese, at room temp.
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ Tbsp garlic powder
- ½ Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp regular butter
- 12 oz part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 even slices
- 6 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Place oven rack in middle of oven. Preheat oven to 300°F. Cover a large sheet pan with parchment paper; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Separate egg yolks from whites; place each in separate mixing bowls. Whisk cream cheese into bowl with yolks until smooth (add optional fresh or dried herbs).
- Add baking powder to bowl w/ egg whites; beat on high speed with an electric mixer until fluffy and soft peaks form. Slowly and gently fold egg yolk mixture into egg white mix.
- Spoon mixture into 12 even rounds onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly browned, 18-20 minutes; remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, prepare garlic mixture. Melt butter in microwave or in a small saucepan; stir in garlic powder and oregano.
- Evenly divide butter mixture over each cooked cloud bread; top each with 1 oz mozzarella cheese.
- Broil until cheese melts, 1-2 minutes; garnish each with 1/2 Tbsp Parmesan and parsley.
Serving size: 1 piece | Serves 12 | Easy | 4 WW SmartPoints
Cloud Bread Is Hot!
You might have heard of cloud bread, as its ben featured on a number of popular health sites; touting it as a low-carb alternative to traditional bread. (Our cloud bread with cream of tartar) If you’re looking for recipes to use cloud bread, here’s some food for thought:
Have you tried making this WW cloud bread recipe? Let us know how it went.
Hi, I’m Kevin McCormick. I’m a blogger who enjoys writing on a number of topics including health and wellness. I have a BA in Art History and Health Sciences from Rutgers University in NJ. I currently live in Philadelphia, Pa., and have 3 kids and a Vizsla (dog) more…