Nutrisystem sales and promotional codes: For over 40 years, Nutrisystem has helped millions of men and women lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. It works by combining portion control with balanced nutrition in frequent meals that U.S. News rates highly for convenience.
For 2018, their new Turbo13 program is designed to help you lose 13+ pounds in your first month! Interested? Get up to 40% off plus an extra $30 off with today’s promo codes.
Best Nutrisystem Deals for :
|Nutrisystem: 40% Off - BEST deal! |
This promotion locks in the discount rate forever! All (28-day) plans
|Nutrisystem: $100 Off - Spring promo |
Lowest price over first 3-months only
|Nutrisystem: Extra $30 Off|
Nutrisystem: Stack this extra discount on any plan. Get promo code:
|Nutrisystem: Extra $20 Off |
Nutrisystem: Stack this extra discount. Get promo code:
|Free Shaker Bottle - ($9 value)|
Get 40% off any plan + a free shaker. Get code
|Nutrisystem for Men: 40% Off |
Any plan for men. Click to apply discount.
|Diabetic Plan: 40% Off |
Basic, Core, or Uniquely Yours plans for those w/ diabetes.
|Vegetarian Plan: 40% Off - |
Choose "Shop Plans / Vegetarian" to learn more
Tip #1: You Can Stack Coupons at Nutrisystem.com!
The best deal out there is currently the 40% off coupon, but did you know you can also stack that promotion with another promotional code?
It’s true, and here’s how it works:
Simply clicking on the featured “new customer” promotion will automatically give you the 40% discount, but wait, there’s more!
You can see in the screenshot above how using multiple Nutrisystem coupons can get you an incredible price. Check out how much we saved when we stacked a coupon with their 40% off special! (above)
New customers can get promotional sale-pricing and use a coupon code for up to an extra $30 off your order!
We give their new customer promotion 4-stars:
Tip #2: New Customers Get Free Stuff! (w/ Promo Code)
When you click on a promotion, it will take you to a landing page for that specific offer. Does it include free bars & shakes plus free shipping?
The best new customer promotions do, so make sure you’re getting free bonuses when you signup.
You can also get freebies like a free blender bottle when you use a promo code. Remember, that code will stack with the other discount(s), so it’s a nice extra freebie!
Tip #3: The 40% Off Coupon Locks-In the Promotional Rate (Best Deal)
That $100 off Nutrisystem coupon we have looks pretty tasty and gives you the best price over the first 3 months. However, like certain other specials, your monthly rate may go up after the 3-month promotional period ends. If you stick with Nutrisystem long-term, that’s a big deal!
Example: (Women’s Core plan)
- $100 off coupon: 1st month = $229, 4th month = $279
- 40% off coupon: 1st month = $257, 4th month = $257
We recommend the 40% off promotion for new customers because the rate is locked-in as long as you stay on the diet!
Tip #4: Know Their Cancellation Policy
Many of the bad reviews for Nutrisystem are due to customers who didn’t understand the cancellation policy. Here’s how it works:
- You can cancel in the first 14 days if you aren’t happy
- If you don’t cancel within 14 days, you are obligated to stay with Nutrisystem for at least 2 monthly shipments
- If you cancel after 14 days and before your second order, you’ll owe a cancellation fee of $100+
While Nutrisystem works about 80% of the time, you should know how to quit if you’d like to.
Tip #5: Know the Cost of Nutrisystem
When you lock in a discounted rate with our featured specials, that’s the price you’ll be billed every month. (Minus any one-time coupons)
Paying for an entire month of food at once is a chunk of change, (about $300) so make sure the cost of Nutrisystem fits into your budget before you signup. Also, know that men pay a little more because they get extra food.
Tip #6: Always Try a Promotional Code When You Join!
Remember that the price you join at becomes the monthly rate you are billed at after the promotion ends. This means it’s crucial to get the best initial deal possible, because you’re going to be stuck with that rate as long as you stay on the diet. Usually our featured offer gets you the best price, but look for seasonal deals around New Year’s and Memorial Day. You can also find a code for up to an extra $20+ discount.
Here are the top promo codes this month:
- 30offweightloss: Extra $30 off when you join
- sale20: Extra $20 off signup (any plan)
- UNUTRI10: $10 off for new memberships (any plan)
- FREESHAKER: Get a free shaker when you join
Tip #7: (Existing Customers) You Can’t Use a Coupon On Your Second Order!
Make sure you lock in the best price and use a promo code on your first order, because that’s your only chance! Coupon codes won’t work for your second order unless they specifically say they are for existing customers. (very rare!)
Tip #8: Got 60 seconds? Here’s How It Works: (Video)
To better determine if this diet will work for you, It’s a good idea to consult with your doctor before starting any diet. Having said that, Nutrisystem distinguishes itself in three ways: it’s effective, easy to follow, and affordable. That sounds overly simplified, but that’s what makes the diet work.
- Effective: In their 40 or so years of success, they have seen a lot of weight loss programs and fads come and go.
- Easy: No counting calories or points, (Oh, snap! Weight Watchers, I think they are talking about you!) Just portioned food that you actually enjoy eating. (unlike Medifast?) Their plan can be easily customized to your specific dieting needs and is most effective combined with exercise.
- Affordable: You probably spend more for one meal at your local casual dining spot than for an entire day of food from Nutrisystem, as it costs about $11 a day. Learn more about the cost here
- Specific Plans: Did you know there are specific plans for men, diabetics, and vegetarians?
- You can compare Nutrisystem to Weight Watchers; or Bistro MD, another popular weight loss program with meal delivery
- “The effect of Nutrisystem meal provision on weight” – You can see the full results of clinical trials here (boring PDF!)