Coupons for Medifast: Recommended by thousands of doctors since its development in 1980, the highly-rated Medifast diet helps you to lose weight quickly while teaching you to eat healthy.
Knowing that obesity is both a physical and emotional struggle, Medifast is passionate about helping people live a healthier, happier lifestyle. Here are the best new deals to help trim down the cost of their “Go” (fast weight loss) and “Flex” (gradual weight loss) plans, plus promo codes for up to an extra $35 off one-time purchases of kits or food:
Top Medifast coupons for :
|Go! Plan: 30% Off + 35 Free Meals!||Ends 5/01/18|
|FLEX Select: 33% Off + 21 FREE shakes!||Ends 5/01/18|
|FLEX Complete: 30% Off + Free snacks, free shipping||Ends 5/01/18|
|Medifast: $25 Off $250 + FREE Shipping!|
One-time food or kit purchases. Get code:
|Medifast: $35 Off $350+|
30-day kit or food purchase. Get promo code:
|2-Week Trial Kit: $25 Off |
Only $149 + 3 free bonus gifts. Click to view promotion:
|Gluten-Free: 30% Off + Free snacks, free shipping||Ends 5/01/18|
Where to Enter a Promo Code:
Although some promotions may automatically be applied to your shopping cart, it’s often necessary to enter a coupon code. This is usually the case for new or existing customers who are buying a kit or food a la carte instead of signing up for auto-delivery of the FLEX or GO plans.
To do so, just finalize your selections, and then click to view your shopping cart. Under the “promotions and discounts” section, you’ll see a field that says, “code.” Just type in your code there, and click apply like this:
After doing so, you’ll get an itemized description of the discount or free items that you are eligible for. Medifast used to offer “dollar off” coupons, but now have moved to giving you discounts, a welcome kit, & free shipping with Advantage sign-up instead.
Medifast: Two Kinds of Coupons
Currently there are two types of coupons that
- New customer (signup) promotions: These coupons are applied instantly when you click on a promotional link and yield up to a 33% discount on any 30-day kit when you signup for the “Advantage” auto-delivery program with the GO or FLEX plan
- Dollar-off coupon codes: New customers can enter these promo codes checkout if you are not enrolled in auto-delivery and want to purchase a 15 or 30-day kit. All customers can use these codes towards the a la carte purchase of food, but there is usually a $150+ minimum purchase required. These codes won’t combine with other promotions.
What’s the Best Coupon?
As a new customer the “best” coupon depends on which plan you choose:
- GO Plan: (fast weight loss) Right now the best deal is the “30% off + 35 free meals“ coupon which includes free shipping
- FLEX Plan: (Gradual weight loss) Currently their “33% off + 21 free shakes“ promotion is the best deal. This includes free delivery on your first order
If you are an existing customer or don’t want to commit to monthly “auto-delivery,” the best coupon will be either the “$25 off $250” promo code, or the “$35 off $350” code. These codes change monthly, so click above to get the latest coupon!
Promo Code Not Working?
There are three reasons why a coupon code doesn’t work:
- You can’t combine a coupon code with another a promotion
- Promo codes always require a minimum purchase, often as much as $250
- Code is expired
Those are really the only reasons why a code may not work. Note that if you are already enrolled in the Medifast Advantage auto-delivery program promo codes won’t work towards your monthly delivery
- Nutrisystem vs. Medifast – Which diet is better?
Free Shipping Codes?
Yes, the good news is that as an Advantage member your monthly meals will ship for free. This includes 4-week Go! & Flex packages, and food orders over $250.
This is one of the biggest perks to being a member, and can save you a significant amount of money on each order.
For orders under $250, you’ll need a promotional code to get free delivery, if one is available.
Hmmm… Is This Diet right for me?
Like any diet or weight loss program, you are encouraged to speak with your physician before beginning. The diet works by encouraging frequent, smaller meals that have a low glycemic index.
What this means is that the meals are digested slowly, reducing the speed that glucose is released into your blood stream. Ideal for many diabetics, this causes you to feel fuller for longer periods of time without denying you of important nutrients and vitamins. There are also new diabetic and gluten-free options available for special diets.
- Read our review of Medifast here
- Look for Medifast recipes on their Twitter page
- Medifast ratings – webmd.com
Thanks for visiting mightydiets.com, your source for information, tips, and coupons for the some of the most popular diets online.